Thursday, September 26, 2013

Final Fantasy IX (PS1)

FFIX PS version

XYZenon Games
   In the Final Fantasy Franchise, for me this is one of the best they ever made. I played this game almost everyday when I was young and finished it more than 5 times. Its story is indeed amazing. The Graphics is not bad if you compare other games on their generation.

Its plot Centers on a war between nations in their world. Our main protagonist , a thief named Zidane(or What ever you name him) joins with others to defeat the Queen of Alexandria, the person responsible for starting the war, then the plot shifts ti another bad guy who is the master mind behind the Queen, named Kuja

                                                                                                                      -Wikipedia

This game taught me how to be patient and always be prepared for the worse. I used most of my time trying to level up my characters and win those silly card games :).

My favorite parts were the last fight and the cinematic after that. It is very touching for me.



I also loved one of their songs. the Melody of Life


THIS IS ONE AWESOME GAME!
I RECOMMEND YOU ALL GUYS TO PLAY THIS EVEN ON OTHER EMULATORS!!

-XYZenon Games


No comments:

Post a Comment