Thursday, September 26, 2013

"DOOM" The very first game I played on PC


According to Wikipedia:

XYZenon Games


Doom  is a science horror-themed science first-person shooter game by "id Software".

In Doom, YOU( players ) assume the role of a space marine, who became popularly known as "Doomguy" I dont know why He is called that but, fighting their way through hordes of invading demons from Hell.


The Doom franchise was later continued with the follow-up Doom II: Hell on Earth (1994) and numerous mission packs, including Master Levels for Doom II , and Final Doom .

 Originally released for PC DOS, the games have later been ported to numerous other platforms. Once the game's source code was released in 1997, it spawned even more adaptations, as fans further ported the code to countless devices. The series started to lose mainstream appeal as the technology of the Doom game engine was surpassed in the mid-1990s, although fans have continued making WADs, speedruns, and modifications to the original.

DOOM WIKIPEDIA





According to me(XYZenon Games)

 Doom is the very first game I played on PC, I was still 4 years old when I started playing it. For a Kid, For me, It was a very scary and fun game to play. It was one of the games that built my foundation in playing first-person shooting games




                                         Here is a Gameplay Video of DOOM from Youtube

My very first post :)

GAME DOWNLOAD 
-XYZenon Games

No comments:

Post a Comment